Thursday, April 12, 2012

Another Day of Waiting

We are waiting to hear from prospective buyers about our counter-counter offer we gave them on our house yesterday. I figured we would hear something today. We waited all day and I called Teresa our realtor but they have not responded as of tonight. Is it good news or bad news? I am tending to be optimistic and believe it is good news. A no should take no time to relate back to us but a yes would probably take more time for them to think about. I spent the day in prayer. I want the Lord's will and he has a tendency to take his time on important issues concerning decisions like this. That is my experience anyway.

Gatlin and I spent the day in the town where near "our home". We went to "Martha's" park and stayed quite a while. Then we went for lunch at McDonalds. He seemed to enjoy our time together which entailed a stop at Belks and Big Lots. Then we went to "our house" at 314 and spent a while sitting in the grass and walking around. I was dreaming of how it will feel to call that place our home. A few prayers were said and then back home. A few more prayers have been said this afternoon and evening and now it is time to head to bed so I can forget about this long, long wait or maybe dream that we have sold this house and are headed to 314.




No comments:

Post a Comment