Thursday, April 5, 2012

Offer/Counter Offer



Well, we have had an offer on our home. It was quite low so we counter offered. It is amazing how possessive you become of your home when someone offers an amount that is almost insulting. Suddenly I almost feel that the folks are my enemy. I have become defensive of my home and all the work and money we have put in to it the last 6 months. We were trying to make it attractive to a buyer and also make everything as nice and working as well as it could. Of course they are not our enemy. They are just a nice couple wanting to find the house of their dreams just as we are. I will try to take this into consideration when they counter offer us. Hopefully they won't. Hopefully the Lord will let them accept our offer and we can get on with the job of acquiring 314. If she is still available. She will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment