Friday, February 24, 2012

God's Light

I still like to think that miracles do happen from time to time. Perhaps they happen more than we really
know. I visit my dream house very often. Even though we live about 18 miles from where it is located, I do have reasons to drive there and visit my grand children or frequent a doctor or store. Whenever I get close enough to 314 I will stop, walk around it and dream of the day that it will be ours. I often take pictures and on this day the pictures I took reflected a beam of sunshine shining atop the house and  playhouse in the back yard. I have seen pictures of light shining from Heaven before and when I look at these two pictures, they give me the feeling that God has stamped his approval upon our move to 314 with his shining light. It is the hope and faith inside my heart that this little sign is also part of the good feeling I have that this move is the right thing to do and that soon His time will be made manifest and someone will buy our house so we can call the realtor and tell her that we are ready to purchase 314. I have had the feeling that Spring is the time it will happen. Springtime is the season of new beginnings. And this will be a new beginning for our family. Spring is not here yet, but I anticipate it with great excitement. Springtime is a good time to move. Don't you think?








No comments:

Post a Comment