Thursday, February 2, 2012

Little Guardian Angel


Thinking what to write to add to my thoughts about this house that I so dearly want to be mine, I remembered this picture of a little praying angel that sits on a stone in front of 314. She is so cute. Not a cupid but an angel because she has such large wings and I think cupids have small wings and are usually naked. I am one county over, praying that the Lord will preserve 314 until we sell our house here. This little angel watches over 314 and sends her prayers to God to keep the house safe until Carol Jean can open the front door with her new key. My faith is that all the good reasons that we should come to live in this house are real and that by springtime, the season of new beginnings, we will be moving into the house on Catawba Street. Little Gurardian Angel can keep her vigil until that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment