Thursday, March 29, 2012

314 Stil Not Completley Sold



I surely know that the family that owns 314 needs desperately to sell it. This past week they evidently had a buyer. This made me feel happy for them but sad for us because we want to buy it but have  not sold our home yet. Knowing that it was possibly sold, I started looking, and looking at all homes for sale in the same area. There are a lot of nice homes but nothing grabs my heart like 314. Today I hear from Aimee that the sign is still up and not pending or sold or contrct sign with it, as is the usual course for realtors. Perhaps nothing will come of it for us, but I contacted the realtor and she said it indeed was still not sold and may become available again. I am sooo hoping so. If it does we will put earnest money down, if they will accept it. I want them to be able to sell as I know they must be pretty desperate by now. Last evening a lady and her husband came by and she wanted to look around. I let her look at the pasture and pond and around the yard. She was quite impressed and is coming tomorrow with her realtor to see the house. My heart says that Heavenly Father is working his way in this situation and perhaps miracles will happen. I feel completley unworty of such a blessing, but pray that it will be if it is in the will of the Lord and will be good for our whole family. Mr. B. and I both feel a great need to move from where we are and this may still be a dream come true. Our country, cottage farmhouse after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment