Saturday, March 24, 2012

It Is True

 "Living Water" by Simon Dewey

It is true! 314 has been sold. But not to our family. I am happy for the sellers and I assume the buyers are excited too. The realtor is happy to be getting a commission. But one family is sad today. One simple mom and grandma is trying to come to an understanding of what she believes to be true- that the Lord has answered her prayers in the way that is best for her and her family. One simple mom and grandma still holds on to the hope that maybe the inspection will not satisfy the buyers and then she can come to the sellers and give an offer or earnest money down. Still holding on to the dream? Yes, but I know that in the end our Heavenly Father knows what is best for us even if we think it is the right thing and it may not be. Faith is the principle and I know that one or the other will happen- it is really sold or it will come back to me again. I will live with peace whatever the answer is because I have FAITH.

No comments:

Post a Comment