Monday, March 26, 2012

Still Waitng To Find Out



As of today I am still waiting to find our if the inspection on 314 goes through.  It is my only hope that we may still be able to get 314. I wish nothing bad to happen to the people that have to sell their house, but if the inspection does not go through I am willing to put down earnest money and I think our house will then sell quickly. The Lord is on our side for acquiring this house. I have felt that it was suppose to be for a long time and when I look into the windows I see us there. It is so familiar. Every inch. Just a few more weeks and we will have a buyer and be able to buy 314. I have combed the real estate listing in this same area and town and fine absolutely no house that captures my heart like 314. We have to move for so many reasons. I see it and feel it every day. So, I keep the hope and faith that this will be. Immoveable and unstoppable, I am, with trust in the Lord for his blessings. But, of course "thy will be done".

No comments:

Post a Comment