Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Let's Play

Gatlin and I had a chance to stop at 314 today when we were close by. The day was sunny and nice so we took the opportunity to pull up to "our" house and spend a few minutes walking around. The yard  has a built in playhouse/fort with a slide that I just know will be a fun place for Gatlin, Aiden and Andrew to play. Chloe even told me the other day that she looks forward to having the playhouse for he girl's clubhouse. The playhouse/fort is down the hill in the backyard. When we were there today he wanted to go down the slide. Of course I told him he could. Then I got out my iPhone and took pictures of him enjoying the yard, as you can see in these pictures.



He decided he would like to lay down in the grass .It almost felt like we were living here today. I can't wait until we are. Our short little visit to 314 was so nice.




We walked around the house and onto the porch. I love this porch and see us
spending many hours sitting here enjoying the neighborhood. We saw the school bus go 
by and stop to let a girl get off. I was imagining that Chloe and Gabe were getting off
and coming home from school.




Finally, our little angel said a prayer as Gatlin walked by her birdbath. She prayed that we would be the
family to come and live with her soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment