Friday, March 23, 2012

Dream Slipping Away Tonight?



I do not know yet if my dream of owning 314 has been taken away from me. I was checking on the real estate website for 314 and saw that it had been taken down. The worst that can happen is maybe the home has been sold. The best is that it has been given to another realtor. In the middle would be that they just took their home off the market. I feel for them as I know they needed to sell. If they have, I am happy that they are having their prayers answered, even though mine will not be answered with a yes but with a no. The Lord knows all things that are good for our lives and I have given my desire to own this house to him a long time ago. I will be sad, I will cry, but I will rejoice that the Lord knows best and will bless us with whatever He knows is best for our family. Tomorrow I will find out for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment