Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Clubhouse





Chloe wants to make this fort at 314 Catawba her clubhouse. She is always making a clubhouse with her friends. I hope she will have that opportunity. With a little bit of repair it should make a great clubhouse or playhouse for kids. Gatlin has been to this house with me a few times and loves to slide down this slide. I can't wait for him to be able to slide down it anytime he wants too and be able to have a lot of fun out here with his cousins Aiden and Andrew. I can just see them now. I will sit on the back screen  porch and relax with my ipad (which I don't have), or a magazine and a cup of lemonade and watch the kids have a good time in Grammy's back yard. Do you see the frost on the ground? This picture was taken on a cold frosty morning in December. Just be patient little clubhouse and you will have lots of children playing with you soon, by springtime at least. The spirit has spoken to me this evening, as I write this post, that it will all happen this spring.

You can see the steps to the clubhouse in this picture.


How relaxing this little porch on the back of the
house will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment