Thursday, January 5, 2012

Do You Like This Wallpaper?





Oh my! There was a time in my life that I would have liked this wallpaper. I think in the 80's. This is the foyer of our dream home from the front door window. But, the wallpaper exudes a familiar feel to my heart as I look into this front entrance to the house I hope to make my home. Can you see through the door into the kitchen? As I look through that door  I imagine myself walking through it to the many tasks that I would have to take care of in that big kitchen. I look at the walls, and floors of the foyer and even the wallpaper and feel like it is my room, my home and I am just passing through with some domestic task that I am on my way to perform. I hope that I will be passing through this foyer one day soon as I enter the home for the first time as the new owner. And, oh yes, I will be changing the wallpaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment