Sunday, January 1, 2012

Just A Dream- that I hope will come true!

I am creating this little blog to keep a journal about a dream that Dad and I have of moving to our 1935 farm house in the little town not far from where we are now. There are many reasons that we have decided to give up our wonderful piece of property here and move on, and all of them are so logical and real to us. If the Lord is willing, this tale I tell will come true sometime in the months to come. Our dream will be realized and we will reside with our little family in a small town not far from where we live now. But, it will be a new start for us and new adventures for everyone in our family. We will live closer to several of our children, but leave others behind. Others that we love too, but need to know that mom and dad are not so close now and, "Wow, we miss them. Maybe we need to take stock of our lives and remember what we were taught and begin to live the lives that Mom and Dad taught us we could." Yes, this is our dream. Will it come true or will I delete this blog someday and forget this dream? Forget it and accept another path that the Lord wants us to pursue. We shall see. In the meantime, I write my feelings about the 1935 farmhouse dream. Maybe one day this will be read by all and we will really be living here:





314 Catawba Street
   


No comments:

Post a Comment